A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I'm drawing a blank on the second verse

.
Suggestions welcome in comments.
A long, long time ago,
I can still remember
how those politicians were for sale.
And I knew if I had my chance
I'd pull their strings
and make them dance
and maybe throw their useless butts in jail.
But Ronnie Earle made Bugman shiver
with each indictment he'd deliver.
Bad news on the front page
Tom had to leave the House stage.
I can't remember if I laughed
when the new grand jury worked its craft
Tom's smiling mugshot looked so daft
the day
the money
died.

So bye-bye, Mr. Bug-killer guy
You got caught out
bein' bought out
Kiss your bunghole goodbye.
A cell with Bubba
in your future does lie,
Singin' this'll be the first day
you'll cry.
Bubba's gonna cornhole ya dry.

Apologies to Don McLean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home