A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Posting may be lighter than usual for a bit

.
I know, you're thinking: "Shit! He never updates the fucking page as it is. What's 'lighter than usual' - twice a year?'"

But I got promoted down at work. Went from Technical Support Analyst to Systems Analyst II, (woo-hoo!) a jump of not one, but TWO grades. And since they're paying me almost ten grand a year more, I feel like I have to give them something for their money.

In my absence, I highly recommend the blogs listed in the right-hand column under the "I Read:" heading. Any or all are well worth your time.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Carl F. King said…

    Nice creative blog, keep up the good work.
    See you soon!
    Carl King

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello out there!
    I'm glad to have found this cool little forum on www.blogger.com. My name is John. I am an artist that enjoys photoshopping and making crazy silly animations so if anyone likes that kind of stuff, don't hesistate to contact me for help, tips or tricks! I'm one of those jokester/prankster kind of people that likes to make people laugh. I just wanted to stop by and say Hello!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home