A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

More like not ready for reality

.
Paris Hilton: 'I'm not ready for marriage'

"I'm still young and still have a very active career that I'm not prepared to give up," she said. "I have worked very hard to get to where I am. Paris is a great guy and we will handle this with dignity and respect."

Paris obviously prefers to keep on living in her little dream world where she "worked very hard to get to" where she's at, rather than simply choosing the right set of parents.

This is one reason I'm against repealing the estate tax. You're not doing your kids any favors by making their lives too easy. Just look at Paris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home