A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

But that's the beauty of Jonah's approach to journalism

.
It's much like blogging - you don't have to actually know anything about a given subject in order to write about it.

Jonah, via Wolcott:
WANTED: HERBERT SPENCER EXPERT [Jonah Goldberg]

I'm working on a chapter of the book which requires me to read a lot about and by Herbert Spencer. There's simply no way I can read all of it, nor do I really need to. But if there are any real experts on Spencer out there -- regardless of ideological affiliation -- I'd love to ask you a few questions in case I'm missing something.

You mean like a sense of shame?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home