A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Spreading the Word, one dumbfuck at a time



Via Wo'C comes the Rev. Mark H. Creech, whose passionate arguments for sending more juveniles to meet their maker (published on a site with the balls to call itself "Agape Press") prompted the little lovenote below. It will be interesting to see how - if - he responds.

Feel free to click on Rev. Creech's name to e-mail him your own comments.



I'd just like to say "thanks" Rev.

Every time a fine, upstanding religious leader like yourself runs his mouth in support of executing juveniles or something equally despicable, it makes my life a lot easier.

You see, my - I suppose you could describe it as a calling - is convincing people that pretty much all religious teachings are complete and utter BS. I believe that religion is one of mankind's all-time worst inventions, right up there with child molesting and the McRib sandwich. Religion doesn't enlighten - it enslaves. Its leaders are mostly charlatans and con-artists. In my opinion, the world would be an immensely better place if there were no religion.

You might call what I do "counter-evangelism" since it's intended to prevent the innocent and naive from falling into the traps laid by you and your fellow believers.

So thanks - you create more unbelievers with your hateful rants than I could ever convert with my meager arguments. Much appreciated.

-real

1 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger melior said…

    Betty Bowers would applaud your counter-evangelism, for every sect and religion except her own.

    Do you think Mr. Creech secretly feels the same way?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home