A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Hebert and Boudreaux

.
Hebert, sitting on the porch of his houseboat, drinking his coffee, sees Boudreaux paddling his pirogue down the bayou.

"Boudreaux", Hebert hollered, " Where you goin dis mornin?"

Boudreaux,paddling closer, "I'm goin get dem duck."

Hebert, looking in the boat, "How you gonna get dem duck? You don't got no gun. All you got is some tape."

Boudreaux, "Dats some duck tape. I'm stretch dat tape on de water, and when dem duck come and land, they feet get tangle up. Den all I got to do is break they neck and put dem in de boat."

Hebert, "Man you crazy."

Later that morning, Hebert sees Boudreaux paddling his boat back up the bayou, loaded with ducks.

Hebert says to himself, "Well, I'll be damn."

The following morning, Hebert, again, sitting on the porch of his houseboat, drinking his coffee, sees Boudreaux paddling his pirogue down the bayou.

"Boudreaux", Hebert hollered, "Where you goin dis mornin?"

Boudreaux, paddling closer, "I'm goin get dem gators."

Hebert, "How you gonna get dem gators? You don't got no net. All you got is some pop."

Boudreaux, "Dats not pop, dats Gator-Aid. I'm pour dat on de side of de boat, and when dem gators come up to drink, bam, I'm hit dem wit my hatchet and pull dem in de boat."

Hebert, "Man you gonna get youself kill!"

Later that morning, Hebert sees Boudreaux paddling his boat back up the bayou. Boat fixing to sink because there's so many gators in it.

Hebert again, "Well, I'll be damn."

The following morning, Hebert is up early, to be sure he don't miss Boudreaux.

Just about the time it starts to get light, Hebert sees what looks like a pile of driftwood floating down the bayou.

As it gets closer, Hebert sees the top of Boudreaxu's head over the pile, and his hands out the side, paddling the pirogue.

"Boudreaux", Hebert hollered. "Where you goin wit all dem sticks?"

Boudreaux, "Dat ain't no sticks. Dats some Pussy Willow."

Hebert, "Hold it right der! I'll get my hat."

1 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will be repeating this one at the pub tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home