A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hi, I'm Chuck Graner. Remember me?



So I'm sitting here in fucking Leavenworth, serving my ten-year sentence and watching all this "torture debate" horseshit on the TV, and I have a question:

Where the FUCK were all you people when MY trial was going on?

By this point, it should be obvious to anyone with an IQ exceeding room temperature that I was only doing what I was, if not exactly ordered, certainly encouraged to do. So why is it I'm the only one in the slammer?

I'm not saying you should let me out - I guess lots of people feel safer with me locked up, for some reason - but at least send me some fucking company, OK?

Thanks for nothing, you fucking hypocrites.

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home