A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Friday, August 25, 2006

John Lennon must be rolling in his grave

.
Found on a Yahoo message board:
Imagine there are no muslims,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there are no muslims,
It isn't hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No ramadan bullshit too,
Imagine all civilized people
Living life in peace...

Imagine no muslims,
I wonder if you can,
No need for jihad or terrorists,
A brotherhood of human man,
Imagine all the civilized folf
Sharing all the world (without muslims)

You may say I'm a racist,
But I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the civilized world will live in peace and as one!!

I don't know which I find more disgusting: the fact that this bozo turned a song of peace into a racist anthem, or that 92 other users approved.

Talk about missing the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home