A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mememememememe


I'm usually not big on this sort of thing, but I've always been a sucker for books.

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?

The OED.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Fantasies, yes - crushes, no. Not since that slut Jane refused my affections and ran off with Dick, anyway.

The last book you bought is:

On Bullshit by Harry G. Frankfurt

The last book you read:

Active Directory Cookbook for Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000 by Robbie Allen

What are you currently reading?

My computer screen. No, I'm not being cute or facetious - I read more online than anywhere else these days.

Five books you would take to a deserted island:

US Army Survival Manual by the Department of the Army Headquarters Staff
Handbook of First Aid and Emergency Care by Bernard J. Feldman et al
Hawaiian Canoe Building Traditions by Naomi N. Y. Chun et al
Celestial Navigation in a Nutshell by Hewitt Schlereth
The Story of Civilization by Will Durant (yes, I know that's cheating)

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Nobody. Anybody who reads has probably already seen it. I'm sure the three people who read this blog (counting me) have already seen it. Isn't there enough junk e-mail on the 'net as it is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home