A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fuckity Fucking Fuck Fuck.

.
Fucking ASSHOLE Blogger and their goddamn upgrades. Not only did switching from the old template to the new layouts wipe out every bit of customization I did (like my blogroll, bio, and picture) but now it fucking refuses to allow me to add the links in my blogroll back by copy-and-pasting them. It insists I use their dumbass interface to add them one at a time, manually.

Fuck that. It's a goddamn unordered list, about as basic HTML as you can get. What the fuck is Blogger's problem? If I try to add the list as a block of HTML using their stupid layout designer, it just says "Saving . . ." forever, but never actually saves.

It's a damn good thing Blogger doesn't charge anything, or I'd sure as hell be cancelling my service over this bullshit. Whoever dreamed up this idiotic idea needs to lose their job.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Buttermilk Sky said…

    Josephson's Law: New is worse. Which is why I try to avoid all upgrades and other "improvements." Sorry for your troubles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home