A blog dedicated to the researchers who dyed a captured chimp's fur pink, then released it. The other chimps promptly tore it to pieces.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

How to tell when you're REALLY up shit creek without a paddle.

Times Online - Sunday Times

Patrick Buchanan, the former right-wing presidential candidate, said Bush had asserted a right “to intervene in the internal affairs of every nation on earth and that is, quite simply, a recipe for endless war. And war is the death of republics.”

When Pat Fucking Buchanan is the Voice of Reason.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger MDB said…

    I would have to agree...

    One day, before the election, I was watching Meet the Press just sort of staring at the TV and working, like I do when pundits are on, and all I know is I heard talking and then I saw myself nodding my head in agreement and then I looked on the screen and it was Pat Buchannan and I nearly shat myself. Just right there in the room, barely had enough time to get to the toilet...really. I found myself rooting for Buchanan when he was taking on McChimpy's henchmen of the neo con death cult, which was like living in the twilight zone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home